AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Dr. János Gyollai established Gyollai Law Firm where he applies the experiences and professional relationships that he has built over the past 20 years in his work. The firm strives to fulfil the needs of its clients to the highest degree possible. We work together with them, thus creating a partnership which reflects their legal and business demands and offers solutions.
Whilst completing cases, we take the different areas of economy into account, their operating rules and the changes within them thus ensuring long-term cooperation with our clients.
Clients who entrust our firm with cases are chiefly associates from the economic world whose everyday lives are enveloped in company law, finance, investments, commerce and activities that are regulated by law. Besides the application of legal regulations the firm takes care to offer services that keep in line with corporate culture whilst being tailored for the organization.
Our firm (apart from legal and advisory representation ) pays special attention to the legal aspects of the clients' affairs, should any risks come up during operation and in cases where matters have taken a turn for the worse, our company will offer solutions to end those negative effects and outcomes.
The firm feels responsible for supporting both theoretical and practical education of trainee’s.
Gyollai Law Firm has been a cooperating partner of Nagy and Trócsányi Law Firm since 2009.
Gyollai Law Firm is registered in the Budapest Bar Association. Its activities and working website adhere to the regulations of the Hungarian Bar Association and the Budapest Bar Association.
The founder of the firm is dr. János Gyollai. He graduated the Faculty of Law at Eötvös Lóránd University summa cum laude in 1981.
After spending a few years as legal advisor in the world of finance and economics, he continued his work as an attorney at law. Co-founder of a law firm that was born during a time of economic and political change Dr. Gyollai was also a partner of it until 2009, when he opened his own office.
During the privatization process and the transformation of the financial sector, he gained professional experience and practice in legal issues concerning the economy. Winning a grant in the USA was determining during this period concerning his knowledge of enterprise acquisition, privatization and the release and distribution of securities.
Apart from being a qualified specialist as a lawyer dr. Gyollai has qualifications in English and Economics.
In addition to his legal work, dr. Gyollai is a member of the supervisory board of economic companies, and previously he broadened his horizons as member of the executive committee. Utilizing these experiences assisted him as appointed judge of the Money and Capital Markets Arbitration Tribunal as well as assisting him in his services as appointed judge at ad hoc court of arbitration (supported by the Budapest Bar Association) and his election as member of the Bar Examination Committee. To further his legal practice, he has been utilizing his professional experience as member of the Budapest Bar Association Presidency.
Besides his every day work he provided support to several apprentice lawyers, who by now are independent and in some cases well known members of the society of lawyers.
Our trainee lawyer, dr. Barnabas Bertalanffy joined the Law firm in 2015.
During his studies at the Faculty of Law of the University of Szeged he gained professional experience in a law firm as a trainee. In the beginning of his career he was primarily interested in the operation of companies and related legal questions.
His professional experience gained over the years after the university studies is used and broadened in our Law firm.
His main areas are civil litigation and non-litigation (insolvency and enforcement cases) writing/drafting contracts, claim enforcement procedure, corporate law and legal issues related to NGOs.
The Law Firm Office Manager, Viktória Castiglione has gained several years of experience in the administrative field. In addition to Economics degree she has a professional administrative exam as well. And the private sector all the experience gained in the field of public administration, so work skillfully combines speed and precision. Good problem solving and communication skills has. English secondary language proficiency and knowledge of the Italian language.
dr. János Gyollai
dr. Barnabás Bertalanffy
• legal matters concerning establishment and functioning,
• matters relating to responsibility of executive officer; development
and transformation of the ownership structure; issues surrounding
optimisation of capital needed for functioning,
• consulting for management in companies in order to reduce and
eliminate legal matters resulting from litigation and operation,
• in cases of large corporations, guidance in establishing internal
regulations, collaboration in preparation for decisions.
• permits for establishment,
• legal matters concerning operation, transformation and liquidation
of the foundations.
• for private or public issue, distribution, stock induction and
termination, legal matters concerning trade of securities,
• unique security paper matters, legal matters surrounding security
deposits and security bail,
• legal matters dealing with: establishing companies concerned with
securities trade, licensing and liquidation of those companies.
• establishment of companies dealing with leasing and financial
agents, legal matters concerning their permits and operation.
• assistance in acquiring permits for particular bank services,
• elaborating rules and contract types,
• legal consultation and support in certain projects or
structured loan issues,
• handling and decrease of legal risks,
• consultancy in bank transactions concerning formation
• following of transactions, validation of bonds,
• independent review and opinions concerning bank issues,
• assessment of legal risks from viewpoint of audit and reserves.
• development of conditional systems,
• compilation of safeguard systems,
• consultancy, document drafting, evaluation.
• representation and assistance in registration of rights or in matters
concerning validation of rights.
• consultancy regarding client's rights and defence,
• representation of client in court, especially in cases that belong
to the specialization of the firm.
Fund manager and venture capital companies, funds and ventures capital funds
Commercial banks and
special activities bank’s
Commercial and business transactions
know-how and copyright
Civil disputes and
Gyollai Law Firm